02 ESCALADE EXT 140K DTC p0200 & p0307 questions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Vortec 6.0 / 6.2 Liter Discussion, 02 ESCALADE EXT 140K DTC p0200 & p0307 questions in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I am getting codes p0307 and p0200. I know normally you would start with the highest dtc first P0307 would ...
    Ragtp66 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT

02 ESCALADE EXT 140K DTC p0200 & p0307 questions

I am getting codes p0307 and p0200. I know normally you would start with the highest dtc first P0307 would be cylinder misfire on cylinder #7 I dont visually see a broken plug wire or that it rubbed on anything. I will try wetting the wires and look for arcing and pull the plug. I am curious though as the P0200 I am thinking is more injector related which if it was dirty or shorted would throw the 200 and then also the p0307. I will try to ohm the injector and check with a noid light for pulses in the morning. It does have a stumble from idle when accelerating at idle feels like it may stall but hasnt yet. I will probably end up doing a full tuneup. Plugs wires fuel and air filters. I am thinking it may not be a bad idea to pull the injectors and have them sonic cleaned and flow tested. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BMWUTAH is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Swap plug/wire/coil. Swap inj. If problem moves address defective part. GM does not recommend Sonic clean.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.