Vortec 6.0 / 6.2 Liter Discussion, P0700 and p2534 trouble codes. in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Have a 2007 escalade with check engine light and trouble codes p0700 along with p2534 any ideas about these codes ...
- 01-07-14 05:14 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
P0700 and p2534 trouble codes.
Have a 2007 escalade with check engine light and trouble codes p0700 along with p2534 any ideas about these codes can't seen to find anything about these codes together?
- 02-12-14 05:19 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
Re: P0700 and p2534 trouble codes.
PO700 Transmission Control Module (TCM) fault caused by the P2534 --Ignition Switch Run Crank Circuit...Detects a continuous open in the Ignition 1 switch circuit.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm