08 CTS service traction control light
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
V6: 3.0, 3.2 LA3, 3.6 LY7, 3.6 DI LLT Discussion, 08 CTS service traction control light in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Has any one had the problem of the service the traction control light coming on and then it saying engine ...
  1. #1
    08caddycts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    08 CTS service traction control light

    Has any one had the problem of the service the traction control light coming on and then it saying engine power decreased, after I check the codes when this happens it says P0652 sensor reference voltage (B) circuit low, P0341 camshaft position sensor A circuit range/performance B1, and P0368 CPS B circuit high input (bank 1) pending. Anyone have any suggestions

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Blackcts08 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4
    I have been having same problems with my 2008 cts did you ever have this problem fixed ? And what was the issue

  4. #3
    Cadillac Cust Svc's Avatar
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,488

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Quote Originally Posted by 08caddycts View Post
    Has any one had the problem of the service the traction control light coming on and then it saying engine power decreased, after I check the codes when this happens it says P0652 sensor referee wince voltage (B) circuit low, P0341 camshaft position censor A circuit range/performance B1, and P0368 CPS B circuit high input (bank 1) pending. Anyone have any suggestions
    Hello 08caddycts,

    I apologize that you are experiencing these concerns on your CTS. I wanted to see if you were able to address the concern you were experiencing. If you have not, and would like any assistance working with a dealership to look into this concern, please feel free to private message me or send me an email to socialmedia@gm.com. When you send an email, please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for your time.

    Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcts08 View Post
    I have been having same problems with my 2008 cts did you ever have this problem fixed ? And what was the issue
    Hello Blackcts08,

    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your CTS as well. I see that you are reaching out to the community to see if anyone has any suggestions and to 08caddycts to see if he has resolved this issue. If you plan on taking your vehicle to the dealership, I would be more than happy to assist you in working with them to look into this issue. Please feel free to private message me or send me an email to socialmedia@gm.com if you would like to further discuss this concern. When you send an email, please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

  5. #4
    09bluects is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    My 09 Cts is also having this issue. Please assist. What do I do for this?

  6. #5
    Cadillac Cust Svc's Avatar
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,488

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Quote Originally Posted by 09bluects View Post
    My 09 Cts is also having this issue. Please assist. What do I do for this?
    Hello 09bluects,

    Welcome to Cadillac Owners! We are happy to have you part of the community. I apologize you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle. If you are willing to work with a dealer, please let me know. I can assist throughout that process. Contact me via private message and include your full contact information, VIN and current mileage.

    Sincerely,

    Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

  7. #6
    09bluects is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    I am needing to know how to private message representative. I do not see a clear link.

  8. #7
    Submariner409's Avatar
    Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MD Eastern Shore - Kent Island
    Age
    74
    Posts
    45,005

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Click the member's username and use the Private Message tab.

  9. #8
    Cadillac Cust Svc's Avatar
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,488

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Quote Originally Posted by 09bluects View Post
    I am needing to know how to private message representative. I do not see a clear link.
    Hello 09bluects,

    I see Submariner was able to answer your question. If you are still unable to contact us via private message please send an email to our account at socialmedia@gm.com.

    Sincerely,

    Laura M.
    Cadillac customer Care

  10. #9
    jhschlak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS 3.6 DI
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    63

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Hello,
    I am having this same issue. Were you able to fix the problem? Do you remember what the problem was. I am getting the service traction control, reduced engine power and check engine light errors. From what others on the board have said it sounds like a throttle body issue??
    I had the rear brakes done at the dealership last week, and the next day I got the service traction control and reduced power messages. I turned off the car per the service manual and turned back on and everything resolved. Now a week later I am getting the messages again along with the service engine light and it is not clearing when the car is cycled off and on.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

  11. #10
    Cadillac Cust Svc's Avatar
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,488

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Quote Originally Posted by jhschlak View Post
    Hello,
    I am having this same issue. Were you able to fix the problem? Do you remember what the problem was. I am getting the service traction control, reduced engine power and check engine light errors. From what others on the board have said it sounds like a throttle body issue??
    I had the rear brakes done at the dealership last week, and the next day I got the service traction control and reduced power messages. I turned off the car per the service manual and turned back on and everything resolved. Now a week later I am getting the messages again along with the service engine light and it is not clearing when the car is cycled off and on.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Hello Jeff,

    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a concern with your CTS as well after getting your brakes done at the dealership last week. Have you had a chance to take your vehicle back to the dealership in regard to this concern? If you would like any assistance setting up an appointment or working with the dealership, please feel free to private message Laura or myself. I hope to hear from you soon.

    Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

  12. #11
    jhschlak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS 3.6 DI
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc
    Hello Jeff, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a concern with your CTS as well after getting your brakes done at the dealership last week. Have you had a chance to take your vehicle back to the dealership in regard to this concern? If you would like any assistance setting up an appointment or working with the dealership, please feel free to private message Laura or myself. I hope to hear from you soon. Gregory W. Cadillac Customer Care
    Thanks Greg,
    I took it to my independent shop and they diagnosed a bad sensor in the throttle body. Diagnosis and replacement was $450 out the door. Probably $800 if I took it to the dealership. The mechanics were commenting how inexpensive a new throttle body was for this car. They were looking for the made in China sticker on the AC Delco part, but could not find it.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

  13. #12
    Cadillac Cust Svc's Avatar
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,488

    Re: 08 CTS service traction control light

    Quote Originally Posted by jhschlak View Post
    Thanks Greg,
    I took it to my independent shop and they diagnosed a bad sensor in the throttle body. Diagnosis and replacement was $450 out the door. Probably $800 if I took it to the dealership. The mechanics were commenting how inexpensive a new throttle body was for this car. They were looking for the made in China sticker on the AC Delco part, but could not find it.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Hello jhschlak,

    Thanks for taking the time to respond and update me with your situation. I am glad to hear that the concern with your vehicle has been addressed and that you received a good deal that you did. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns with your CTS.

    Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting