V6: 3.0, 3.2 LA3, 3.6 LY7, 3.6 DI LLT Discussion, replacing an injector CTS 3.6 in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I need to replace my injector on cylinder 2. But I cant find a diagram to show me which is ...
- 05-06-10 10:35 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 05 cts
- Join Date
- May 2010
replacing an injector CTS 3.6
I need to replace my injector on cylinder 2. But I cant find a diagram to show me which is cylinder 2. Does anyone have a diagram? Or can just tell me which cylinder.
Also any tips on the injector replacement?
for a 05 CTS 3.6
- 05-11-10 10:57 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): '12 Regal GS, '01 Trans Am
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- New York
Re: replacing an injector CTS 3.6
#2 cylinder would be the front-most cylinder on the passenger's side.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 100 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove X Large Covert/All Black