V6: 3.0, 3.2 LA3, 3.6 LY7, 3.6 DI LLT Discussion, Lund supercharger for 3.6L in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I've gotten word back from Lund that the supercharger for the 3.6L will be available for $6495.00. They warrenty if ...
I've gotten word back from Lund that the supercharger for the 3.6L will be available for $6495.00. They warrenty if they install, I'm still trying to find out if they cover the full manufacturers warrenty.
trading up to a v sounds like it would be a better deal, but it probably would not be after the insurance rise....hopefully they will drop the price a bit to make it more realistic.
it's definitely a better deal since you get much more than additional horsepower with the v
1. LS6/LS2 - Better engine and better platform for modding. Cheaper to mod and more responsive to mods
2. Suspension - Higher performance suspension
3. Brakes - 4 piston brembos and 14" rotors on all four corners will cost you some serious penny from brembo
4. Options - CTS-V has every option that regular cts has.
5. Body - More aggressive bumper, side molding, and wheels.