Good News '94 to '96 Owners
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Good News '94 to '96 Owners in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; To my knowledge this applys to the Deville only. Post corrected due to missing information.... As many of you are ...
    Imprl59 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Good News '94 to '96 Deville Owners

To my knowledge this applys to the Deville only. Post corrected due to missing information....

As many of you are now aware Boston Suspension is selling a kit to replace the expensive struts/shocks for our cars. I really like the adjustable ride height in the back and have hesitated to switch over because I hate to loose this feature (even though my car now has to pump itself up every morning).

I got an e-mail from Dennis at Boston Suspension today telling me that they would have a replacment kit on e-bay this week that includes air shocks for the rear and standard struts for the front. They will be selling these for $549.00 + $35 for shipping. Beats the heck out of $800 for one shock...

Steve B.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe

Re: Good News '94 to '96 Owners

Just curious here.....which model car you talking about?

Imprl59 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Good News '94 to '96 Owners

Well that was dumb of me... 94 to 96 Deville

Steve

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.