Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  rlb827 
#1 ·
are the suspension kits from boston suspension any good????
The website is cadillacstruts.com, they claim to make luxury car suspension parts.
thanks

#2 ·
Look in the sticky REVIEWS - Strutmaster Passive Replacement Shocks above. I have them and posted about them in the sticky. I will say they won't give you the ride of air suspension. Hope this helps.
Ralph

onecad said:
are the suspension kits from boston suspension any good????
The website is cadillacstruts.com, they claim to make luxury car suspension parts.
thanks

#3 ·
Hi Guys:

I have Boston Kits in 2 of my cars 96 Seville and a 99 Deville, with the air shock rear shocks, in my book excellent products, it rides exactly as I would expect a new suspension made for my car to ride, my wife loves the Deville now, hope she doesn't see this, she hated the ride before she called it the yahct, now it's got a nice tight suspension on it. No problems whatsoever everything fit perfect, I do not know about the other suspension company's here don't see much about them. So take it for what it is worth, I am extreemy happy less that 1,000.00 for both cars.

TOM:coolgleam

#4 ·
:rant2: trying to find the boston link on here is like litterally searching for a thimble full of hope in a really long feild of bullshit, lots of compliments about the boston setup but no links , someone was nice enough to put the strutmasters one on here (thanks) but does anyone have the link to the part of the site pertaining to the eldorado struts or hell at least even to the site it's self, im not lazy i can do more once i have a starting point. and on a lighter note wouldn't it be nice to just have the first post you see have the links to the struts , and bypass key sites in one link then deal with patting each other on the butts about it all further on down the line in other postings?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.