Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Self-leveling question in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ok i tested them and it bounced about more then 1.5 times lol, now the question stands at if to ...
- 12-22-05 05:07 PM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- queenz NY
Re: Self-leveling question
ok i tested them and it bounced about more then 1.5 times lol, now the question stands at if to get the air controlled ones from monroe for 120 each or the passive ones for 60 each, i mean are the air controlled so much way better, because 120 as uppose to 240 is a big difference lol so im just stuck on that now..
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set