Speed Sensitive Suspension and the "SERVICE RIDE CONTROL" message - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree3Likes
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Speed Sensitive Suspension and the "SERVICE RIDE CONTROL" message in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; sdhow 's last post (the quoted one ^^^) was over 12 years ago. He hasn't been back since. Wonder if ...
    Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Speed Sensitive Suspension and the "SERVICE RIDE CONTROL" message

sdhow's last post (the quoted one ^^^) was over 12 years ago. He hasn't been back since. Wonder if he ever tracked down the source of the error code........ ?

Did the GM procedure in post #127 do the job ? (but that's for a 4.9 ...........)

Tankboy40 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '93 ETC (N* 120k)

you just cant help yourself Sub, can you? LOL.

never tried #127, I fixed mine correctly by replacing the bad parts with ones ffrom a salvage yard.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    sdhow's last post (the quoted one ^^^) was over 12 years ago.

<< 12-08-03 03:25 PM #3
    sdhow
    sdhow is offline Cadillac Owners Member>> Did i forget how to do basic math again??? Sure looks like 9 yrs ago to me....

He hasn't been back since. Wonder if he ever tracked down the source of the error code........ ?

Did the GM procedure in post #127 do the job ? (but that's for a 4.9 ...........)
    Sub, not only are you a fine source of information, but amusement as well!!! Keep coming back....

I promise I will!!!

All joking aside, I have 2 thoughts, As far as post #127, I decided I'd rather repair the error codes by replacing bad parts rather than just jury rig around them
    Secondly, I know how hard it has been to find the correct information regarding a 2 yr only suspension setup (and an optional one at that) so I figured I'd post my findings/repair info just in case I'm not the ONLY one trying to make a 20 yr old car work the way it was designed...

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Glad that I keep you in hysterics - you're not such a bad read yourself. Keep posting and hope that others can get past the merriment and fix their cars - which is what CF is all about. If anyone in here has good advice stored between their ears, always post it where applicable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.