Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, How to pick winter tires? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; The past winter my friend had some Michelin snow tires on his 2000 Celica and I was really impressed on ...
- 10-19-05 04:24 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac Deville Sedan
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
How to pick winter tires?
The past winter my friend had some Michelin snow tires on his 2000 Celica and I was really impressed on how he can fly around corners and accelerate without the traction control taking over. How do I shop for snow tires and how much do they usually run? I have 16" factory rim.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set