Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, How to pick winter tires? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; The past winter my friend had some Michelin snow tires on his 2000 Celica and I was really impressed on ...
- 10-19-05 05:24 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac Deville Sedan
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
How to pick winter tires?
The past winter my friend had some Michelin snow tires on his 2000 Celica and I was really impressed on how he can fly around corners and accelerate without the traction control taking over. How do I shop for snow tires and how much do they usually run? I have 16" factory rim.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 250 Gallons; 80 Oz.
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 1/4 Inch And 3/8 Inch Stubby DualMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Schumacher Electric - Battery Charger
Battery Charger - 2/10/50A 12 Volt; Automatic