Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's so great about vogue tires?

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: what's so great about vogue tires?

Frost, Pick yourself up a small small box of Brillo or SOS. (I like Brillo). IF IF IF IF IF you can get the soap pad to slide back & forth ON the whtewall, you're a better man than I am. Something about the WW it resists allowing anything to SLIDE back 'n forth on it. You'll long wear your arm/hand out before 1 tire is 1/2 clean!! Give the rest of the box to Mom or Mrs. Frost.

caddeville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1991 Deville / 1989 BMW 635csi

I am definatly thinking about vogues for my spokes on my 87. Can someone maybe find a price for 175/70r14 tires? Or tell me where i can find a price? All of my tires are worn and 2 are curbed to shits.

I too had only heard of them just recently since gettin my Caddy... at the dealership, they had an absolutely stunningly GORGOUS pearl white, $42,000 CTS inside with 18" chrome wrapped in those Vogue's w/ the white and gold strips.. and WOWA! I nearly had an *EDIT*... I mean, there seriously woulda been a mess to clean up if it was a woman it was so good looking! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12