Vogue Tyres
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Vogue Tyres in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Anyone know of a place to get discounted Vogue tyres. They really look nice but are soooo expensive....
    countysligo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Vogue Tyres

Anyone know of a place to get discounted Vogue tyres. They really look nice but are soooo expensive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

Re: Vogue Tyres

Quote Originally Posted by countysligo
    Anyone know of a place to get discounted Vogue tyres. They really look nice but are soooo expensive.
    Never heard of them. What are they? What makes them look good?

To me, a tire looks like a tire looks like a tire.

countysligo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Here's a link to them. They come on most new cars from the dealer. You can input your year and model to see how they look on your car.

http://www.vogue-tyre.com/index-whatsnew.html

brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre

They don't come on most new cars unless the person buying the car wants them.

As a tire they're more for looks then anything else. I've heard about a lot more people who weren't happy with them then ones who were. Although maybe they could be just complaining because you're paying more then what most tires cost and only getting the same thing. Who knows.

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Here is a picture (close up) of them on my '93 Sixty~Special. They retail here in New Jersey for $795.00 to $895.00 depending upon the dealer. They also keep your original tires, IF you get them prior to delivery of the NEW Caddy to you. Vogue will not sell to the retail public, nor to wholesale discount chains. They sell only to new car dealers, of which like 90% Cadillac & 10% Lincoln. They are a very decent tire, for a smooth ride. For "spirited" driving, there are much better. What they are selling is the copywrited gold stripe with the wide(er) whitewall tire and the premium aura of the name VOGUE. They do have a very good warrantee & are well known for standing behind any problems with the tire and bending over backwards to make a completely satisfied consumer.
    They'll run 'ya about $215.00 each tire, mounted, balanced and installed. The Cadillac Crest Valve Caps on my example were not part of the deal. They were $7.00 each, or $30.00 with tax. (Birthday present from my wife)

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photop...sandy1-med.jpg

S A N D Y

Caddy Man is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG

they look differnt than regualr tires...but honestly its more for status. i mean a timex and a rolex both tell time right?? well a firestone and a vogue are just tires also, its just the Vogue is more of a status thing. I have vogues on my 91 town car. I think with the right paintjob (black, white ivory, dark blue) vogues look really good. I would put them on my dts but its silver i really dont like the way they look on silver cars.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

As far as vogue goes its all show and no go, get some bridgeston s-03 pole positions (what i have on my car) and ull feel the difference!

catbert is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by countysligo

Vogues are state of the art...if your stuck in 1977. Buy them if you like the way they look, but don't expect high performance charactoristics.

Ultra Slow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

They are good enough to run 12's and go 140!

But no, they are definatly a not so great tire in general... But if you need a white wall, its as good as you are going to get... Some cars need white walls and look like trash with black walls... Thats a fact.

[QUOTE=catbert]Vogues are state of the art...if your stuck in 1977. Buy them if you like the way they look, but don't expect high performance

Goodyr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 Seville 2006 STS

I just purchased 4 vogue tires off of the classified section of this forum. They were about two weeks old and the guy put some 20's on. I got them for $450.00. A great deal. I have been driving with vogues on a few of the cars that I have had. I have no problem with them. I just put new rims on to. As far as tires go, to each his own. My 2cents.
    Attached Images

chewster is offline Cadillac Owners Member

best deal would be: steal them, stolen credit card, or rob your nearest vogue tyre dealer. other than that, i dont think you'll find a discount shop that sells vogue's.
    but if you ever do, please let me know cause, i'm also searching for a good deal on them vogue's...

Goodyr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 Seville 2006 STS

I'm not certain but there was another set in the classifieds on this forum. Don't know if they are still there. Mine had less than a 1000 miles on them and they were $450.00 shipped from fl to ohio.

STS 310 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 STS

Seems aesthetics are the only thing vogue has over other brands. I may be wrong but, Vogue has definately tried to make a "high performance" tire. Dont ask me what model.

THe shit looks good IF YOU LIKE IT. There are many on this board who totally gag"ue" at Vogue, depending on the model and year of Caddi. Ive seen 05 STS'S with them and im not agast.

Buicilla is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DTS

Angry Re: Vogue Tyres

My experience with Vogue tires is very negative. They either come out of round or become out of round. Causes unacceptable vibration issues. So far of the four original new ones I purchased two have since been replaced under warranty. I would not buy another set. My size is 235/55R17. If another one goes bad I'm switching to the Michelin 225/60R17 whitewall made specifically for Lincoln Town Cars. They cost about $160 each.

purelux is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 deville

There a descent looking tire but I had to get one for my buddy a couple years ago after he had to drive on a flat to get to work or else get fired for being late again. Anyways I told him the price which I thought he would laugh at and was so happy. It was like 90 bucks for a used 225-60-16 I told him the tread looked like it was off a walmart special. Then he told me what the others cost new I couldn't believe it. Maybe if I had an older cadi 60-80's but a new one no way but to each there own. He said they drove ok but mainly got them for the looks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.