Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Damaged Brake Lines in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My brake light is on in my 92 STS. i just recently replaced the front pads and rotors but the ...
- 06-15-05 11:33 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
Damaged Brake Lines
My brake light is on in my 92 STS. i just recently replaced the front pads and rotors but the light is still on. I guy who did it told me that my brake lines were cracked. Can anyone tell me what size (length and width) brake lines will fit on the 92 STS?
- 06-15-05 01:48 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 SRX V6 AWD
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
Re: Damaged Brake Lines
Brakes lines are specific to your car, go to the part store, they are pretty cheap.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set