will 24" rims fit on a 93 deville
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, will 24" rims fit on a 93 deville in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I'm looking to put 24s on my deville i currently have 20s on it with stock suspension with spring spacers ...
    LuAllac is offline Cadillac Owners Member

will 24" rims fit on a 93 deville

I'm looking to put 24s on my deville i currently have 20s on it with stock suspension with spring spacers in the back but they still rub when i hit sharp turns what kind of suspension or lift would be good or what would be a good suggestion

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

stoveguyy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 96 STS, 140k
    Uh, trick question? What is OD of 24" rim/tire? What is ID of fender? Do they fit well?

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

You can put whatever size rim you'd line on the car.....as long as the OD of the tire is the same as the old one, the width is similar, and the offset is correct.

There are no lift kits available.

still_walkin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac deville sedan
    They are apps for the android I'm not sure for I phone u can download to show u what can match your factory tires plbit at the same tme 20s rubb anr u thinking about 24s... it can be done but your loooing at a lot of motification and secondly its a fwd your trn and drive on the same front end

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    FWD/RWD/AWD is irrelevant. Finding/driving on tires with 1" sidewalls is the issue.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.