Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Service Ride Control 94 Eldorado in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by ticker52 I looked at the fuse box under the hood and the C5 and does not exist. ...
- 05-08-06 03:11 AM #16
Re: Service Ride Control 94 Sedan DevilleOriginally Posted by ticker52
I'll copy and paste what it says in my all-data for you...
Code I039 will set if the ignition is on and the IPC is not able to exchange data with the RSS module (if any other communication codes are stored along with I039, see the chart of "MULTIPLE INTERMITTENT CODES"). When this is the only communication code stored, the problem must be one of the following:
- An open in CKT 800 between the Electronic Brake and Traction Control Module (EBTCM) and RSS module and an open in CKT 800 between the RSS module and programmer (ACP).
- An open or short in the RSS module power or ground circuits.
- A faulty RSS module.
C5 is the power supply to the RSS module in my car.... I would take a paper clip and jump the terminals on C5 to see if it works with that circuit closed.... By any chance, does your deville have the 4.9 liter engine rather than the northstar?Originally Posted by M.A.C
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Scott(R) - Box of Cleanup Rags
Box of Cleanup Rags - For Multi-Purpose Cleanup; Box of 200 White Rags; 10 Inch X 13 Inch Sheet SizeMore on Scott(R) - Box of Cleanup Rags
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Protectant Spray
Ultimate Protectant Spray - Ultimate Long Lasting; 12 Oz. Spray Bottle
- Lucas Oil Products - Oil Stabilizer
Oil Stabilizer - Synthetic; 32 Oz.