Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, whoops! in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I brought my CTS in for a clanking noise under the back seat and it turned out to be a ...
- 04-23-13 07:10 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac cts lux. sport
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Quakertown, Pa.
I brought my CTS in for a clanking noise under the back seat and it turned out to be a missing suspension bolt! I couldn't believe it. Only good thing was it was only 3 dollars, but it's been like that since I've had it.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric