Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Tire Valves in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ...
- 11-29-12 03:12 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1976 Eldorado convert
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
Just a short note on Eldorado / Toronado tire valves. The current NAPA called for tire valves do not fit. The ‘book’ calls for a 90-417 aka TR417. In the picture is shown a good valve on the left, and a ‘non-fit’ on the right. Beware of the differences, especially if you purchase off of ebay. The valves are made in BRA ? Brazil ?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9005 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 3/8 Inch Drive; Round Head; Quick ReleaseMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Glove Small/Medium