Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Tire Valves in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ...
- 11-29-12 02:12 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1976 Eldorado convert
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
Just a short note on Eldorado / Toronado tire valves. The current NAPA called for tire valves do not fit. The ‘book’ calls for a 90-417 aka TR417. In the picture is shown a good valve on the left, and a ‘non-fit’ on the right. Beware of the differences, especially if you purchase off of ebay. The valves are made in BRA ? Brazil ?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch