Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Suspension Air pump Relay or Module Location

Suspension Air pump Relay or Module Location

1994 Sts. Can anyone tell me where the Air ride pump Relay or module is located, probably in the trunk behind the seat???

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Suspension Air pump Relay or Module Location

Hell, I'm not sure. I could guess but that's not fair to you. I'll look it up in the a.m. and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Katshot
    Hell, I'm not sure. I could guess but that's not fair to you. I'll look it up in the a.m. and get back to you.
    Appreciate your help!

OK, The compressor and exhaust solenoid are under the car together. The ELC relay is in the trunk in the #2 relay panel. The system is powered by (2) fuses, one (a 10amp) in the engine compartment fuse block and one (a 20amp) in the trunk fuse block.

Quote Originally Posted by Katshot
    OK, The compressor and exhaust solenoid are under the car together. The ELC relay is in the trunk in the #2 relay panel. The system is powered by (2) fuses, one (a 10amp) in the engine compartment fuse block and one (a 20amp) in the trunk fuse block.
    I put in a new relay & fuses are good. pump fires up ONLY when I jump 12 volts to it. info center reads Service Ride System & I cannot get the message out. I think it takes a scanner to remove message & then perhaps the system will activate. Any opinion would be appreciated.