Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Is this motor mount broken? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; This is probably a 'no-brainer', but is this rear motor mount on a 2000 STS broken? Or is this some ...
- 06-12-12 07:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2000 STS, 170K Miles
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- SE Kansas
Is this motor mount broken?
This is probably a 'no-brainer', but is this rear motor mount on a 2000 STS broken? Or is this some tricky engineering, just to fool me?
I am trying to avoid spending more money - fat chance on that.
- 06-13-12 09:55 AM #2
Re: Is this motor mount broken?
Looks like surface cracks ... these are pretty rare to go bad
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Gunk Liquid Wrench - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant
LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant and De-Icer with CERFLON(R); 3 Oz Can
- Super Start - Battery Load Tester
Battery Load Tester - 135 Amp
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set -Metric
Hex Bits Set -Metric - 13 Pc Metric Hex Bits Set