Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, 98 Deville ride height in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Is there a spec for rear ride height? Picked up a 98 Deville and seems like it's setting a little ...
- 02-29-12 10:01 PM #1
98 Deville ride height
Is there a spec for rear ride height? Picked up a 98 Deville and seems like it's setting a little low. Compressor is running fine and compensates when load added. Thanks.
- 03-02-12 12:31 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Silver 1999 Sedan DeVille (base) 103,000 miles
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- EAST dallas, TX
Re: 98 Deville ride height
On the drivers side, you can adjust how high it rides. I had the same problem. What I did was get the air shock hose kit AK 29 and now I can manually add air whenever I want and I can manually adjust how high I want it.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove Large Covert/All Black
- O'Reilly Chemicals - Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid
Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid - Heavy Duty High Temp Formula; For ABS Disc & Drum Brakes; 1 Quart
- Dry Guy MaxxDry - Portable Boot And Shoe Dryer
Portable Boot And Shoe Dryer - Portable Boot And Shoe Dryer