Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Camber Adjustment on a 1970 Sedan Deville in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hi Guys Can anyone tell me how to adjust the camber on my 1970 Sedan Deville. I have had new ...
- 10-26-10 02:06 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1970 Sedan Deville
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
Camber Adjustment on a 1970 Sedan Deville
Can anyone tell me how to adjust the camber on my 1970 Sedan Deville.
I have had new tyres put on the front and the mechanic cant see how they are adjustable.
Cheers from Australia,
- 10-26-10 11:49 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 03 STS
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- mpls mn
Re: Camber Adjustment on a 1970 Sedan Deville
how young is your mechanic? upper a-arms have shims on inside. think this design has been around for 50yrs. thought you aussie types were practical good old boys?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set