Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, rear shock torque specs in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; What's the torque spec on the rear shock bolts for the last gen Eldo? (sorry if it's already posted here ...
- 09-12-10 11:27 AM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2006 XJ, 2000 Eldorado ESC--total loss :(
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- North Carolina
rear shock torque specs
What's the torque spec on the rear shock bolts for the last gen Eldo? (sorry if it's already posted here somewhere, I couldn't find it).
Also, if anyone knows off hand, what are the torque specs on the rear knuckle bolts?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm