Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, 94 Cadillac Deville Brake problems in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hey everyone, I've been workin this for 3 days, mainly because waiting for parts, but I'm ready to put the ...
- 05-16-10 12:30 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac STS
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Hawk Point, Missouri, United S
94 Cadillac Deville Brake problems
I've been workin this for 3 days, mainly because waiting for parts, but I'm ready to put the right rear break assembly back together, and can not for the life of me figure out the "clip" for the emergency brake. So far I've had to repalce brake shoes, rotor and caliper assembly, but the new assembly did not come with "clips" for the e-brake cable. Not to mention that there was only one clip when, one for the right side - none for the left side, when I dismantled this. Any assistance on where to go from here regarding this clip would be great. Thank you.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 250 Gallons; 80 Oz.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray