I'm pretty sure that I need new stabilizer bar bushings in the front and rear. I'm getting noises over bumps at slow speeds, and my tail end is shifting all over the place on the highway over bumps.

I need some help with buying the correct part/size. Is anybody familiar with the proper size I need for my car in the front?

Also, I don't see anything listed for stabilizer bar bushings in the rear..??

Is this something I can do myself without any prior experience of suspension work?

Once I'm finished, will I need a 4-wheel alignment?

Any help is appreciated!