Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, need advice on disabling ride leveling in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I need to disable the ride leveling system on my 94 caddy seville. The car has strutmasters in the front. ...
- 03-08-10 02:40 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1994 Seville SLS
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
need advice on disabling ride leveling
I need to disable the ride leveling system on my 94 caddy seville. The car has strutmasters in the front. I do not want to replace anything in the rear, just want to disable the leveling.
How do I do that?
- 03-14-10 10:15 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1994 STS 1998 Aurora (baby northstar)
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kalamazoo MI
Re: need advice on disabling ride leveling
cut the air lines, pull the fuse, unplug the compressor,shocks,RSS. Whatever you do you will get codes.. I cant find any way to turn them off on OBD1 cars.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"