Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, 1996 Deville Shocks in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; 1996 Deville, Original Owner - noticed the ride getting a little 'different' feeling the past few months. Went to dealership ...
- 02-28-10 02:40 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1996 Deville
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
1996 Deville Shocks
1996 Deville, Original Owner - noticed the ride getting a little 'different' feeling the past few months. Went to dealership and found that I need new shocks - Problem - They don't service the 1996 anymore. I went to a local parts store and found the shocks are $1200 EACH, but will not be the ELC shocks. Can I just purchase a set of air shocks and put them on the back of the car myself? Dealer says no...
- 03-10-10 01:44 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2000 Deville Base
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Re: 1996 Deville Shocks
You could use ARNOTTS, MONROES and a few others I think, you should do a search they have tons of info, I got some Monroe Shocks MA822MM - Monroe Max Air Shock Absorbers and they are fine so far but, I have a 2000 Deville base!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- UltraSteel - Automotive Basic Repair Tool Set
Automotive Basic Repair Tool Set - 59 Piece