2000 seville sls going to put some 20s or 22s on it help please
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, 2000 seville sls going to put some 20s or 22s on it help please in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hi i was wondering i think i have seen this asked before but cant find anything on it in the ...
    ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

2000 seville sls going to put some 20s or 22s on it help please

Hi i was wondering i think i have seen this asked before but cant find anything on it in the search
    will 22s fit without any rubbing or is it better to go with 20s i know that if i hit a big pot hole then ill always have to worry about rubbing iwth 22s problaby but if im not going threw any harsh driving conditions can i get away with 22s and be safe without having ot mod the suspesnion or life it in anyway ?

also what is our bolt parterns we have on the sevilles 2000 year
    i have a few friends who are selling there rims non have been off a cadillac and they are all FWD offsets there are a few sets of 22s and one set of 20s that i am thinking about but cant decide but also need to know the bolt patern that i would have to get
    please any help

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

D_Lac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS 2008

Re: 2000 seville sls going to put some 20s or 22s on it help please

22s will fit, I had 22 on my 98 STS the 00 SLS should have no problem basically the same car.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lac View Post
    22s will fit, I had 22 on my 98 STS the 00 SLS should have no problem basically the same car.
    also how about the bolt pattern how do i know if they will fit ? shor to factualy trying to put them on also whata size tires do i want to go with for the 22s ?

My new rooms i just got today i was thinking of going 22's but i ended up grabing the 20s they just looked better

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.