Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Nitto Invo Tire Review [Video] - Sizes available for Cadillac STS in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ...
- 09-14-09 09:00 AM #1
Nitto Invo Tire Review [Video] - Sizes available for Cadillac STS
Invo Review Video on Nitto YouTube Channel
The Invo is Nitto's luxury-sport tire, so it delivers a balance of wet and dry performance as well as quietness and ride comfort. The Invo is unique among ultra-high performance tires in that it has a non-directional tread so it can be rotated, even with a staggered fitment on a Cadillac STS.
- Quiet: The Nitto engineers used specialized computer software and digital test equipment to create a tread pattern that not only reduces perceived road noise, but has excellent wet and dry performance.
- Dry Performance: The outer shoulder is made up of large, nearly continuous tread blocks that are optimized for dry performance and cornering.
- Wet Performance: Large twin circumferential grooves channel away water. 3D Mutli-wave sipes are cut into interlocking ripples instead of traditional straight lines to provide wet traction
Nitto Invo Ratings:
Speed - W, Y
Treadwear - 260 (W), 220 (Y)
Traction - AA
Temperature - A
The following sizes are available for the Cadillac STS:
Tire fitment depends on the correct offset/size wheels. Always consult your wheel/tire dealer for correct sizing.
Click here for more Nitto Invo info and sizes.
If you have any questions or comments please click here to contact Nitto Tire.
This PostRelease® is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors Cadillac Owners Group. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the Cadillac Owners Group forum.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set