Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Bosch 5.0 ABS - Loose Ground Stud in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I have an OBD code T077 = PCM serial data link com error so I went to clean the ground ...
- 09-11-09 12:41 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1995 Deville 4.9L 200,000m
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Douglasville, GA
Bosch 5.0 ABS - Loose Ground Stud
I have an OBD code T077 = PCM serial data link com error so I went to clean the ground connections and found the stud that the ground wire connects to just spins in place.
I noticed the part of the pump where the stud enters has two security bolts and looks like it could be removed fairly easily.
Anyone have experience with these ABS/TCS, is it worth trying or even possible to fix?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Meguiar's Quik Detailer - Detailer
Detailer - Ultimate Quik; 22 Oz.
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 40 Gallons; 16 Oz.
- Rugged Ridge - Bumper Light Mounting Bracket
Bumper Light Mounting Bracket - X-Clamp; Light Mounting Bracket