Scented Tires?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Scented Tires? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I knew they made tires that could spin different colored smoke, but tires that smell nice is new to me: ...
    kckranz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Deville, 2005 Nissan Pathfinder

Scented Tires?

I knew they made tires that could spin different colored smoke, but tires that smell nice is new to me:

"The Ecsta DX Aroma is Kumho's Grand Touring Summer tire designed for trend-setting, fashion-conscious drivers who enjoy products that will set their luxury coupes and sedans apart from everyone else's. In addition to delivering an alluring aroma that replaces a tire's normal rubber smell with the subtle scent of fresh lavender, the Ecsta DX Aroma is designed to deliver a comfortable ride and low noise, while blending dry and wet traction with good wear."

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Scented Tires?

That is soooooooo cool !! Those tires would go perfectly with my new blue neon underbody and the wing on the hood to give the front tires better traction because of the 933 FWHP from the new K&N CAI ram tube. Maybe set off the new fart can muffler, too !!! I can't wait !!! 26's, here I come.

timothyr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 FWB d'Elegance, 92 deVille, 93 Seville, 06 DTS

sub....its cool to see that you have done the same mods to your seville I have done to mine, but with the 4.9, and one fart can on each side I have an additional 780 hp, and I have the K&N & NOS bumperstickers that added about 25hp each. I'd buy the tires, but I need them in blueberry to mach my blue neon underbody kit..I am kind of anal about needing my mods to actually produce performance.

Yeah, my bad. I need tires with the Ultra Horse Barn aroma (summer) to match my rural setting. (I only need one fart can because I run a 6 3/8" exhaust with 3 X-pipes.) Next week I'm dropping in a special 3.6 VVT engine just to run the alternator and power steering pump so I can free up another 11.3 hp.

timothyr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 FWB d'Elegance, 92 deVille, 93 Seville, 06 DTS

DUDE...with 3 x-pipes you can run one of those super-sic turbos and kelp balance the load of your coil-over helium charged suspension...you do need those tires....it will make your car smell like what it reaally is...crap...or wait, I meant the shit...sorry about that, gues I am just to freaking jealous

BTW, are you gonna power your power windows directly off of the new 3.6VVT, or keep the stock motors? also where you gonna put it (I was thinking the glove box or spare tire well would rock)

On a serious note, its nice to meet another person who fully appreciates the idocracy of this kind of stuff, my other peeve if selling computers based on the color of the case; steve jobs did an awesome job of it, and i actually got to meet 3 high school teachers who bought I-mac purley because they matched their drapes, couch, and the color of a wall.

iowasevillests is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville STS 73k Miles, '90 Chevy 1500 Reg Cab

Come out to Southwest Iowa and I'll provide scented tires for any vehicle you want free of charge, you can have your choice of cow, horse, or the special of the month which is currently Skunk based on the extreme numbers on the side of the roads. I personally would stick with the cow or horse, the Skunk scented tires are rather strong when kept in enclosed spaces....trust me on that

Damn.........If y'all need base essence and extracts for your tire molding process out there, c'mon over to the Kent Island Wild Game Festival in November. We (and our head chef is the local Veterinarian) do everything from local oysters 6 ways to terrapin, rabbit, deer, muskrat, elk (imported, donated), moose (imported, donated), goose, duck, quail, grouse, snake, and chicken. And every sort of homemade bread, roll, and cake you can stuff on top. My specialty is a 20 gallon pot of venison/raccoon chili. Not too spicy, and no leftovers. Hosted by the local Moose and American Legion posts.

Ever had a chunk of deep-fried Eastern Rat Snake on a toasted hot dog roll ?? To die for.

........oh, yeah.......a couple of variations on pulled pork and pit beef, too........for people who can't eat real food.

"(imported, donated)" means from the good ol' boys who have big bucks and go Northwest to hunt..........

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.