Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, Seville brakes firm pedal? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My 98 Seville requires quite a lot of pressure on the pedal . Is this normal? It has an electric ...
- 02-11-09 04:44 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1998 Seville
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Seville brakes firm pedal?
My 98 Seville requires quite a lot of pressure on the pedal . Is this normal? It has an electric booster pump.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm