Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Tire Recommendation 2000 Deville

864 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ellives 
#1 ·
I need help guys/gals! I want a recommendation on tires. I want a nice quiet smooth riding tire that will perform good in all weather conditions and handle high speeds. Lay it on me people.

#2 ·
First off look at your door jamb and see if it says "S" or "H" after the size.
IE- 225/60R16 S. if it takes an S I would recomend the Michelin Hydroedge.
I have sold some sets and always get very good feedback. If your car takes an H rated tire I would look into the Michelin Pilot XGT-H4 I have owned a set of these and they are awsome. If it was me I would go with the XGT-H4 even if it was an "S" rated car just becouse they corner so well. If you get them from Costco by the 27th you will save 80 bucks on the set. Both of those tires are much better than the stock Symmetry. there is nothing wrong with the stock tires the other two are just better. Oh dont be fooled with the Michelin MXV-4, they are a luxo touring tire and do not handle like the XGT-H4s

#3 ·
I just went to a local Sullivan Tire looking for new ones for my STS and wanted the HydroEdge's... but they correctly pointed out these tires are only T rated.. darn... so I decided to go with the XGT-H4's(they recommended them.) Haven't put them on yet... they were out of stock but they'll have them tomorrow... Woohoo!

Ells

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.