best place to buy Vogue Tyres
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Suspension, Brakes and Tires Discussion, best place to buy Vogue Tyres in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; where is the cheapest place to buy vogue tyres new or used....
    bluesteve1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

best place to buy Vogue Tyres

where is the cheapest place to buy vogue tyres new or used.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6

Re: best place to buy Vogue Tyres

Unless you're absolutely taken with the look, look at other tires. They are overpriced and not terribly good performing tires.

That being said, at least near me, Discount Tire and Belle Tire can order them. Try shops in major cities where you get other stuff to "urbanize" your car.

roger greeb is offline Cadillac Owners Member

go to the vogue tyre website..speak to em ...they very very helpful..i had to as they dont show a tire..now listen to this...dont show a tire for the 97 seville!!! furthermore after goin thru the whole factory includin tech..they couldnt answer why? hell wit the caddy god only knows if they a problem with it and the fit..who knows anyway they will turn u onto the local rep he well inform u...u can keep searchin in the google engine and find a few online dealers who r "cheaper" if u can call a vogue tire cheap...but typical cadillac they aint nothin cheap

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6

Quote Originally Posted by roger greeb View Post

...but typical cadillac they aint nothin cheap
    Unlike most things Cadillac, they aren't of any special quality, and definitely not worth the price.

orconn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS

I have never heard anything good about Vogue tires! And that was in Southern California with plenty of new tires around. Back in the 70's my next door neighbor was a good friend of the founder and owner of Vogue Tires and so got a set for his Olds 98. He had to take them off within a week cause they made the car feel strange ... as in not good! Aside from nurturing some new Cadillac owners need to be "special" and let's face it just spend money to show you got it ........ I have never heard any performance or quality claims about Voque tires that bore even a remote hint of creditability.

TexasCadillac Guest

I had Vogue tires on my last Cadillac and they were real hard to keep clean. I even used the $16.00 bottle of Vogue tire cleaner. I have blackwall tires now and I like how they stay clean. The car I had with the Vogues was wrecked before I could tell how many miles they would last. They were guaranteed for 80,000 miles and a 720 treadwear. I do not think Vogues are anything special except for the look although I had no problems. There are Vogue tire dealers on ebay that sell new tires.

95ETC is offline Cadillac Owners Member

In all honesty, i had vogues on my 95 etc, 20,000 miles later i ditched them. Other than the look, it's just like saying "i got money and you don't". They suck in the rain, they're not GREAT on dry road (especially on turns), not as quiet as pirellis or michelins, and they made my car feel really "Wierd" on concrete paved highways. So a year later i sold them on ebay for $100 to some young punk. They were the worst and most expensive tires i ever had. Right now i sport the pirellis and they are great. In my opinion, i would say to stay away from them, and i have yet to talk to anyone who has had them to say anything good about them other than the gold stripe, and if that's the case, go to a craft shop get some rubberized paint, put a spin on the wheel off the ground, and a little brush and you're in business.

my .02

ewill3rd is offline Cadillac Technician
    Automobile(s): none

If you really want them still after all that bashing... ...

Click on the Lindsay Cadillac vendor area from the main forum page.
    Start a new thread asking this question, tell Luke what size you want and he'll get you comptetive pricing.

agusgoldboy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Try some urban places from where you live. Vogue tires are ok I guess.

I bought a used set because i thought they were supposed to be very quiet tires, but they just made this loud humming noise. It got annoying after a while, I ditched them.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

we also sell vogues (direct ship from vogue to you) but their warranty is so strict that you will have to almost resign yourself to the fact that if they ride good initially that there will be almost no chance at a warranty down the road unless there is an obvious defect

check out the fine print here: http://www.voguetyre.com/products/ty...ntyBooklet.pdf
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

From the old curmudgeon: I wouldn't install a set of Vogue tires on a Briggs&Stratton push mower. (Much less do over 30 mph on them)

(Nice bump of a dead 4/2 year old thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    From the old curmudgeon: I wouldn't install a set of Vogue tires on a Briggs&Stratton push mower. (Much less do over 30 mph on them)

(Nice bump of a dead 4/2 year old thread)
    They got a bad reputation about a decade ago for having an high defect rate but have since got that under control (as far as I know)

they sure do look nice though

and i ran across this when looking for some info for this thread: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...they-made.html
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Anyone remember the old Firestone Wide Ovals with a thin red stripe ?

Chris, what happened to the harringer tire manufacturer ID site ? I can't open the link in the other Vogue thread - "no server".

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

I had a set of Uniroyal "Tiger Paws" and they wore out so fast you could feel the car settle.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

http://www.dbtires.com/tires.html
    Custom tires... they can do just about anything you want these days... and at a somewhat reasonable price even
    (i'm sure there are other companies out there like this one ... they're just the ones i know about)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.