Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

i got limited 330 20 inch chrome rims as seen on my blazer in the backround i got a p1024 jbl sub with a jbl 300.1 amp ..which will be converted to two lanzer 10 inch subs and a lanzar 800 watt amp in a custom plexi with strobes and neons plann on tints ...exhaust will wait im gonna go thru it with a fine tooth comb and make sure she iz puuuuuuurfect prolly get her st8 by next june with paint and all plus imma rip that roof off and most of the chrome trim (the rocker package it came with is beat up)it just doesnt fit....

#16 ·

I already uploaded them to the forum, but here's another try

Hoyta:

Nice ride. Now let's get your Caddy physically showing in this thread.

When you click Post Reply and the new window opens up there is icons above where you type. The yellow square with a mountain and sun on it - if you rest your mouse on it the text should read, "Insert Image." Click that and a popup will ask for the URL to where your pics are. Put them on a site like Photobucket.com first makes it easy to get the direct URL and just copy and paste that into the popup window. It will automatically add the tags to your reply and your Caddy will show instead of having to click the links.

#21 · (Edited)

She was garage-kept for 20 of her 23 years, plus I work at home so only drive a couple of times per week. She is rock solid, no rust, very clean. All problems are minor wear and tear related.

or it could be the new paint and clear...

#23 ·

Yeah, it was kinda cloudy that day, in addition to almost dark. When I got it, it kinda caught my eye cause you don't see that many with that color combination. Thanks for the comments. My wife absolutely loves to drive it and one of us drives it every day, even though we both have newer cars. Cadillac rocks!:thumbsup:
It's busy time right now in the retail world, but I'll get more better pics when I get the chance.