Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1991 Seville pics and questions

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  LacSeville 
#1 ·
For the questions first, I need a front air dam. (you'll see when you look at the pics) Please let me know where to get one!

I put my Lac on cardomain.com a while back. It's got 17s, pipes, tint, sytem, etc. Here's the link. Go check it out!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/446455

Let me know what you think. If you are registered with cardomain.com, please leave me feedback on my page! Apparently my car sucks?? Oh well, I built it for me!

#2 ·
oh yeah, I also need a keyless entry remote. I had it once, but the remote broke, so I threw it away w/o getting the numbers off the back. What numbers do I need to look. How do I know if it's the right remote? There are lots of them on ebay for my car... cheap.

#3 ·
Hey Sir- thanks for sharing the pics of your ride.

My GF was not that pleased when I got my Deville either, but she is warming up to it. She likes little sports cars so I can understand where she's coming from.

As for what other people think of your car- your opinion is the most important. I figure I can't please everyone, so I am starting with trying to please myself!

Not sure where to get that air dam- if I run across one in my travels I will shoot you and e-mail.

#5 ·
I'm not taking about the little black piece. Your DeVille doesn't have this piece. It's a body piece (same color as the car) that drops the nose down about 6 inches. It houses the fog light holes and stuff. Cadillac dealership doesn't have a listing for it, but if i could find one off a junker, i could get it painted!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.