Cadillac Owners Forum banner
29K views 104 replies 48 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 · (Edited)
Fellas,
Heres a few pics of the V logo headrests installed in the V. Project took about a month from start to finish givin that I have the first set and needed to get the artwork to my liking. The logo is as large as it can be made due to the taper of the headrest leather. I worked with Grant @ pontiacfirehawk2002131@yahoo.com he took the time to set it all up, send samples, etc. He is willing to do group buy stuff too....I guess he needs to clear with the mods before that can happen here.
Heres the pix. Enjoy

F

Sorry, I couldnt get all the pix up...if someone wants to host, I can send you the rest...F

#10 ·
I likey!:thumbsup:

#11 ·
Well, since I was the guinea pig, I paid 100 bux for the artwork setup and another 100 for the work. I think you can get them done for about 125 for all 4, but you have to get in contact with Grant, he sets the prices. You could likely do a GB and get em done for less. They look nice in the car..not too tacky/loud.
If you need anymore info....let me know.
BTW more pix coming....Dreamin was nice enough to host all the pix.

F

#13 ·
Dave,

Very nice work and a quality detail. But yo' snap! What you gonna do when yall's activator be all up in that? Then how's you gonna clean it? Nuttin' worse than yo whip all jaded up wit' one of ya' bro's do doo. You hear me? Anybody rollin' in my sled gots to be wearin' do rags and that's that. Peace out. :thehand:

The preceding was brought to you by cvp, all black baby and rollin' on dubs. And that's a fact.

#15 ·
CVP33 said:
Dave,

Very nice work and a quality detail. But yo' snap! What you gonna do when yall's activator be all up in that? Then how's you gonna clean it? Nuttin' worse than yo whip all jaded up wit' one of ya' bro's do doo. You hear me? Anybody rollin' in my sled gots to be wearin' do rags and that's that. Peace out. :thehand:

The preceding was brought to you by cvp, all black baby and rollin' on dubs. And that's a fact.
Gotta keep my 'fro in a rag. Gotta keep that pimp headrest fresh. No snaps for dizzurty logo's...all bad. Time to keep the pimp hand strong.

The above shiznite brought to you by ODF Ol Dirty Florian, keepin it real, one shorty at a time.

F

#16 ·
Florian said:
Gotta keep my 'fro in a rag. Gotta keep that pimp headrest fresh. No snaps for dizzurty logo's...all bad. Time to keep the pimp hand strong.

The above shiznite brought to you by ODF Ol Dirty Florian, keepin it real, one shorty at a time.

F
The real hip hop colors are BLACK AND GOLD. Anything happening for us w/ ebony interiors?

T

#17 ·
T,

I told Grant that the black interior guys would be stepping up soon. You could go with a different color border, no issue. Frankly, I think the logo as is would be just fine....but, to each his own. Contact Grant if you have different needs for border/filler colors. The pattern is there, its just a matter of getting your requirement filled.

F

#19 ·
Florian=:alchi:you way out there man. In a good way.
Any idea what the turn around time is. I have a black interior. Let's do the group buy thang.

#20 ·
Turn around time is apx 7 days. GB Thang needs to be addressed by the vendor (I dont need the ass ache, Ches already gave me that). YOu can contact Grant at the aforementioned email addy. Black interior was discussed with the vendor and you can change whatever you want, the pattern is set. If youd like a tan outline, no issue....whatever floats your boat.

F

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.