Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  harryctsv 
#1 ·
The car is phenomenal. The ride was absolutely first class, it soaks up the bumps yet the car remains stable at all times. It has a heavier feeling in the nose compared to the CTS-V when you push it through the turns but the ride quality is far superior.

The power deliver is incredibly smooth and the chasis feels like it could handle 800HP. The transmission is the finest I've ever felt in a car, and you can hear the engine rev a couple of times as you come to a stop (rev matching...).

I was skeptical after reading some of the magazine reviews but after driving it myself I'd say the car is first class all the way.

#3 ·
Vrocks said:
The car is phenomenal. The ride was absolutely first class, it soaks up the bumps yet the car remains stable at all times. It has a heavier feeling in the nose compared to the CTS-V when you push it through the turns but the ride quality is far superior.

The power deliver is incredibly smooth and the chasis feels like it could handle 800HP. The transmission is the finest I've ever felt in a car, and you can hear the engine rev a couple of times as you come to a stop (rev matching...).

I was skeptical after reading some of the magazine reviews but after driving it myself I'd say the car is first class all the way.
Hi Vrocks,
just a question, your XLR and the STS V are about the same price and if you just have not bought your XLR what car would you take right now.

XLR or STS V ?
Thanks
Harry

#4 ·
harryctsv said:
Hi Vrocks,
just a question, your XLR and the STS V are about the same price and if you just have not bought your XLR what car would you take right now.

XLR or STS V ?
Thanks
Harry
Hey Harry,

This time of year I'd take the STS-V but in the spring, summer and fall I'd take the XLR.
I'm looking forward to the XLR-V test drive in the next couple of weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.