Cadillac Owners Forum banner
5K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  pimpridein 
#1 ·
would love to have a group of caddy guys in pittsburgh to meet up with. wrench events are fun too!!

lemme know if anyone is in the area.

#7 ·
Dew Barfer said:
i think it would be an awsome idea if we could get a load of people to gather in the picksburg area im about 30-45min (kittanning!!) from there depending on how fast drive so im game if we can pull something off :thumbsup:
yeh it would be very cool.

im in ohara twp now, about 20 min from kittaning, im moving back to the south hills here very shortly, im also assuming not enough caddy crazy people from the burgh even know about the site, thats the shame.

any ideas?

#8 ·
actually i do some what ..... just to get people introduced to the idea of a meet and maybe find some other caddy lovers in the process n introduce them to this site, we could have people come that arent (gasp!!) caddy owners! because a i have a handfull of friends that would love to do a show/meet exp riced out turbo beatle <- very nice car to say the least. the other is a merc-benz so on n soforth but they would love to partake in a meet / show all close friends of mine just as an idea?

#11 ·
The idea has been thrown around int he past. I'm moving to Florida for a few months in late December for school, and I know there's a bunch of meets down in the Orlando, Tampa area. I've get to go to a single meet that has been informally organized anywhere, mostly because of my schedule which sucks.

#19 ·
wow shes nice man! what i mean by show quality is there is a minor dent in the rear quarter panel were it looks like some on rubbed up against the wall of there garage not really noticeable from a distance but if u get up close u can really tell as well as the seams on her imitation conv, roof cracking off
but everthing else is just about perfect

#23 ·
hey guys im game, lets post here and see whos gonna show, i get email alerts when you guys post here so i see them, i wouldnt mind takin out my Eldo.

im in the south hills now, finally bought a home. but im open to travel, i love cars period they dont all have to be caddys, it would just be nice to have a crew of guys to roll with, a roll of caddys would be even cooler.

let me know

mrnextel@hotmail.com

Rob

#24 ·
cool man ill try and keap u updated but as far as the cruise goes im not entirely sure of what all would need to be done ill try and look into it - ill givem a call here soon or email them .. somthin lol pimpridein knows more on the topic than i soo ill see what i can do untill he chimes in w/ wut all he knows

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.