Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  2887 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I just bought this car 2 days ago and I am having some problems. After driving the car for 140 miles and then stopping it stalled out and would not start. After a cool down the next day I drove it 150 miles and it stalled and now I can not get it started.
The light on the dash INFL REST is on and it won't start. It also broke the serpentine belt which I am in the process of fixing now.

Please help I bought the car in FL and need to drive it back to NJ!

bob

#2 ·
bobmohr said:
Hi everyone. I just bought this car 2 days ago and I am having some problems. After driving the car for 140 miles and then stopping it stalled out and would not start. After a cool down the next day I drove it 150 miles and it stalled and now I can not get it started.
The light on the dash INFL REST is on and it won't start. It also broke the serpentine belt which I am in the process of fixing now.

Please help I bought the car in FL and need to drive it back to NJ!

bob
When it stalls and wont restart- do you have spark or fuel pressure. These are the 2 key items to look for- thet will send you down the right track. Infl Rest light is for your air bag sys. -problems-- get into diag. to get the codes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.