Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Oddball Cadillacs

6K views 67 replies 26 participants last post by  Bob Ross 
#1 ·
This forum needs a thread for the obscure, unique, even strange Cadillacs we've seen.

I'll start. I was at a Car Show this afternoon and walked up on the following monster. I was so shocked I didn't even bother to get any info on the car. These pictures are not photoshopped or an optical illusion. The car is narrowed about two feet - right down the middle!

See less See more
#8 ·
That's definitely one of one!

#24 ·
O.K., next up. A total waste of time, money, and the ruining of a great sports car.

Those wheels have no business on a "V"!!!!!! In case you didn't know - the wheels are expensive and as soon as you drive a car on them the wheel warranty is void. The manufacturer doesn't recommend they exceed 55MPH. I can only imagine what they would look like after a hard launch or burnout.

#30 ·
My Hearse has never been inconvenienced by the Beach. I definitely prefer having it. As those of you who have been around me in Floridian sunlight (something I normally avoid all contact with) will understand, I burn nearly instantly.

As for the Batman CTS-V. Yeah, he "ruined" the car, but it was his money and time he wasted and he didn;t really waste the car, as it is anything but difficult to replace.

As for Aztec's post:

I remember the fuss that started up when it was built. I think it is rather obvious which coachmaker built the Hearse originally used prior to modification. It is also safe to say that due to it's origins, whomever owns it is most likely a complete badass and by mere mortal standards, she/he is a God among men.

Sunroof. Additional seating...Superior however did once produce a factory vehicle that was very much the same idea. The Broadmoor Skyview, which are coveted by a variety of people for a variety of reasons. Even I have only ever seen one of the '59 Skyviews in person (1959 models being considered by many to be the epitome of what it is to be a Cadillac).

The one I had seen was not at a car show and was aeons ago in my youth. It was a glorious beast, but not nearly as impressive as it's glossy black sister parked only feet away, which had (and forever will) impressed me more, even though I was as familiar with it as one normally gets to any car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.