Cadillac Owners Forum banner

My new 2011 White Diamond CTS Sedan - Fuel DOor

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
I am the very excited new owner of a 2011 CTS Sedan with only 6,900 miles. I just picked it up from the dealer Friday and have a few issues I need to take it back for but wanted to ask others on here so I don't look uniformed when I ask them to fix a problem. First issue, the owner's manual states that the fuel door is locked when the doors are locked with the key fob and unlocked when you open the power door locks, my door fuel door can be opened whether the doors are locked are not. Seems like a $42,000 car should have secure fuel door to protect your fuel tank from being vandalized. Is my fuel door not functioning correctly?

Secondly, I have the onstar, and steering wheel controls, but I tried to setup bluetooth but it doesnt seem to function, do some models not have built-in bluetooth even though I have the phone buttons on the right side of my steering wheel?

Lastly, having problem with Bose speaker in driver's door only functioning when you hit a bump a certain way, I will have the dealer look at it.

Other then these I luv my first cadillac.

Thank you

#3 ·
I am under the impression that BT is only with the Bose system. I could be wrong. If so, the steering wheel control will still kill the sound, I believe, when you press it.

#5 ·
Hello harsue,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your vehicle. We are happy you are enjoying your first Cadillac minus the couple issues you posted about. Please keep us updated on your dealership visit and let us know if your questions and concerns are answered and fixed or if you have any new ones!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.