Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Is this a decent lease?

19K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  par5 
#1 ·
I pickup up an Ats with the 2.5 engine,Cue,sunroof,and red color last Friday. My lease terms are 39 month,39,000 miles. Payment is $327 a month which includes the tax. In texas the tax is calculated on the entire amount of the car. I had $3000 up load on my gm card plus another $1000.00 from GM card. Do not use the card much because I wasn't planning on another GM product. No out of pocket money.

#3 ·
Thanks guys. I have an 08 CTS and am looking to lease a new ATS or possibly a CTS coupe. As a current CTS owner, I'm starting to lean towards the ATS as these figures are tempting. (I'm looking at the 2.0T Performance with cold weather package) I'm hoping it will be less than 450/mo with tax. Thoughts? (I'm on vacation so I can't really do anything with the dealer now)

#6 ·
Macvicar24 said:
I put $4k down/drive off.
I think it is a good deal.

The best deal I've seen is on Edmunds, someone in FL got a 2.0T for $255/mo. with $4k drive off. The MSRP was $2k less than yours, but nearly $100 less in payment.

Don't expect such deal to come often though, likely the dealer took some loss to meet monthly sales goal for volume kick back.

#9 ·
Walker106 said:
Just got mine this week, pinned 2 dealers against each other and wound up with 1k total down 363 a month with
18,000 mi per year. 36 mo lease

----------

Forgot to mention it was on a 2.0t black diamond auto
Do you know the residual and lease rate? I assume it is through Ally. I was wondering if they had 18k-mile lease. This looks very good for a high mileage lease.

#22 ·
The most visible improvement in January was the 2.0T lease, although I think lease rate on the 3.6L also improved in January, and GM started to offer lease cash too. Some other incentives are GM Card rebate top off, private offers and improved loyalty cash. Conquest cash appeared staying the same.

#23 ·
I am trying to lease a V6 performance trim, msrp 47k. I am looking to get the payments for around $400 a month for a 12k mile 3yr lease and put about 3k down. I live in NH, so there is no sales tax, does this seem reasonable, or am I dreaming of getting that price??

#25 ·
yeah i know, I am just looking for a ballpark. I was thinking $400 may be a little low, but I really can't go much higher. I do qualify for their competitive lease bonus, but I don't think that's going to be enough of a difference. Its too bad, its a beautiful and I would love it, but I pay 240 now for a 2012 mustang, so I couldn't justify paying over $200 more a month for the ATS

#26 ·
Interesting you said that...I just got back from the Keys and rented a 2013 Mustang convertible for the week. Loved that car and for the first time in my life, I actually loved a Ford;) Nice car in and out, comfortable seats, had lots of power, GREAT sound system and it rode well. (end praise)

Now for the ATS, why not look at the 2.0t engine? It would lower your payments and is what I've been considering for a few weeks now. The only thing holding me back at this point is the overall size of the car when compared to my CTS or even your mustang. I have the 3.6 in my CTS and didn't really notice a huge difference in power vs the 2.0t. It is an intriguing car!

#27 ·
Honestly, I'd be leasing the car so I wouldn't be able to tune or help performance through any mods for at least 3 years, and I have test drove the car numerous times now and sometimes the sound of the 2.0 bothers me and sometimes it doesn't. I also really liked the sound and top end power of the 3.6.

And I do LOVE my mustang, its a V6 Premium with the performance package and handles just o so amazingly. And the sound that engine makes is awesome, definitely no V8, but for what it is it's great. But unfortunately my Fiancee doesn't drive a standard, and I don't get to use the car anywhere near as much as I like because of this.

#29 · (Edited)
2013 ATS, 2.5L Standard
MSRP: $33,990

Term/miles: 36 months/10k yr
Residual: .65
Money factor: 2.80
Monthly payment WITH 6% tax: $304
Due at signing: $686

2013 ATS, 2.0T Standard
MSRP: $35,795

Term/miles: 36 months/10k yr
Residual: .65
Money factor: .00070
Payment WITH 6% tax: $340
Due at signing: $576

#30 ·
ok guys, I need thoughts please.....I am about to pull the trigger on leasing a blk raven w/ morello interior 2.0t performace w/ cold weather pckg and nav msrp $47.5k, buyout $27k. $3,000 down and $415 a month. 39mo 12k miles a year. not sure any of the other numbers. Does this sound like a good deal??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.