Cadillac Owners Forum banner

HELP deciding between a 2010 BMW M5 and a 2011 CTS-V

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  gohawks63 
#1 ·
Looking for a replacement for my 2006 M5. Any comments? Is there any videos with exhust modifications. The sound of the V-10 was awsome and I'm wondering how the V-8 will compare. :confused:

#4 ·
You don't appear to keep vehicles too long, but Cadillacs are more reliable and when either one breaks, the Cadillac is much cheaper to fix for most components.

I have American cars to keep most of my money in the country (obviously part of every car purchase ships some money overseas), and I'm not just referring to automotive companies. When workers in America assemble, engineer, or design cars, they pay mortgage/rent here, buy their food, furniture, etc. particularly when the economy is struggling. Cars assembled in America are more likely to buy American parts, continuing the cycle to second and third tier companies.

#5 ·
smithb said:
You don't appear to keep vehicles too long, but Cadillacs are more reliable and when either one breaks, the Cadillac is much cheaper to fix for most components.

I have American cars to keep most of my money in the country (obviously part of every car purchase ships some money overseas), and I'm not just referring to automotive companies. When workers in America assemble, engineer, or design cars, they pay mortgage/rent here, buy their food, furniture, etc. particularly when the economy is struggling. Cars assembled in America are more likely to buy American parts, continuing the cycle to second and third tier companies.
Does your logic apply to cars like the Acura TL, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, BMW X5, Hyundais and countless other cars that are manufactured here in the states, while cars like the Ford Fusion and many other cars, while American branded are manufactured in other countries?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.