Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Aluminum Radiator SEMA Sale - ALRADCO

8K views 51 replies 18 participants last post by  odla 
#1 ·
To celebrate the 2012 SEMA show, ALRADCO is having a sale this week on the 2004-2007 CTS-V radiator. Sale starts now and ends Sunday November 4th. Go to www.alradco.com to place your order. At check out, enter coupon code " ctsv " for an instant $50 OFF.

We don't have sales very often but SEMA is a good reason to do it. I'll be at SEMA as always starting tomorrow and will be posting pictures and videos on our facebook/twitter page (alradco on both). Like or follow us for the updates.

We're a small company so help spread the word on other forums.
Any questions, just ask. Thank you.

Peter

#6 ·
That little block has been eliminated and is no longer there.
The maggie guys I talked to were very happy to have an aluminum radiator that fit. The Volant doesn't fit and I haven't heard about other custom 3.5-4" intakes. We take feedback and try to improve our products. I love to hear feedback and talk to a lot of people. Thank you for yours. :)

#7 ·
By the way, did you ever get feedback indicating the likely temperature delta between your design and the stock radiator? I was hoping that someone would post it up, but unless I missed something, that never came to pass. I know it's a little hard to nail down, given the number of variables involved, but someone in Texas or Arizona or Florida must have a good story to share.

#9 ·
Damn, ordered mine a week too soon. Mine still had the block at the bottom of it, when did you start making those without?

Edit: I should mention that your rad is a quality piece that was easy to put in place of the stocker, and doesn't have the factory "leak all over everything" option. :thumbsup:

#22 ·
I am going to need two...one for the V and one for the Turbo Buick. Any multi-purchase, muti-forum member discount in your sight's? LOL! You have been producing quality components for quite a long time and you have an excellent reputation. I would really be interested in the fan option as well, if made available. I am probably looking at spring time though...too many competing demands at the moment.

#23 ·
Not sure if a fan is necessary with the extra radiator size and capacity. The stock radiator/fan combo is not known for overheating, even in pretty crappy conditions. The only time I'd see a stronger fan as being necessary is if you lived in Nevada and did a lot of drag racing in a turbo car between stoplights during the summer.

#28 ·
Thank you everyone for the orders. Everything will be shipping on Monday.
As fun as Seman can be, I'm on the plane back home and can't wait to get back to my wife and boys. Everyone have a great weekend. And thank you for your business.

Peter

#31 ·
You're going to need one eventually, might as well save $50. :)

----------

The radiator is a work of art.

If you have a maggie, you might be better off taking off the front clip and disconnecting everything for the install.

It is a bitch with the intercooler in place, but it does fit.

Replace the hoses while your at it.
Really appreciate the compliment.

Did anyone post this on ls1tech for any of those guys that don't come over here?

This post has been deleted
#44 ·
We're having a sale this week on all of our products for Thanksgiving / Black Friday. Sale ends Sunday November 25th.
No Coupon required. Price has been adjusted online to $439 plus shipping. If you're on any other CTSV message boards, feel free to spread the word. Thank you. www.alradco.com

Peter

#47 ·
Sorry about the late response. We didn't do a Sema sale this year. Unfortunately it seems that most people don't buy these as preventive maintenance, rather wait for the stock one to fail and then replace it. If there's interest we can do a group buy/sale.

Just ordered mine today, spoke with Peter and he was awesome. As he has said people like me wait till the radiator failed to get a new one but he was great to work with and got a new one shipped out quickly. Cant wait to get it installed later this week, saved a lot of money over what the dealer wanted for an OEM radiator and looking forward to something that will stand up longer over time.
Thanks very much for your order. It was good talking to you. Crazy what they charge for the OEM plastic radiator, we should raise our price! :D

#46 ·
Just ordered mine today, spoke with Peter and he was awesome. As he has said people like me wait till the radiator failed to get a new one but he was great to work with and got a new one shipped out quickly. Cant wait to get it installed later this week, saved a lot of money over what the dealer wanted for an OEM radiator and looking forward to something that will stand up longer over time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.