Cadillac Owners Forum banner

BLS owners, show us your car.

39K views 71 replies 24 participants last post by  Caddyshed 
#1 ·
#11 ·
here's a couple from tonight when I got home from with , taken on the iPhone so not the best - I've just sold my Nikon D5000 and looking at the D300s - maybe this weekend :shhh:

Normally I car on the right hand side of the garage but as the partners sold her car while she looks for another I'm spreading out a bit :cool:

Attachments

#68 ·
Hi Storm,
Nice Caddy. I bought a brand new one just before Xmas.
I'll post some piccies of it on here soon.
Good luck with it. They're neat cars! Pity they get frowned upon by the Euro box lovers........ and that ' Germany Crapson ' guy from top queer!

Attachments

#13 ·
S70RMP,
Thanks for posting up my piccies.
Tried again tonight to upload a couple more. Still says the files are too big? I even made them small and email friendly too!
My wife came back from work today and said that when she went to go to her car after work there were 4 people looking round the car trying to work out what it was! Lol.
Took the STS out for a " disc brake de-rusting " drive tonight. First time since buying the BLS. Started first time! Reminds me just how noisy the BLS is!! Ho hum. I only drove it about 6 miles. I reckon I done a gallon! THAT reminded me how super fan- bloody- tastic the BLS REALLY is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.