Cadillac Owners Forum banner
22K views 280 replies 45 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 ·
Looking for some one to test a new version of our antihop axles.You we need to install the axle and give us some feed back.The first one to call me will recieve the axle free of charge in exchange for giving us a review of how great it is:) We are looking to provide a solotion for the guys that dont track there cars every week with a 1000 hp .This will be avalible for everyone once we get threw the testing phase.Please call for the details

#2 ·
Dang it. I called and left a VMSG.

#4 ·
LOL share the love. Plus, I've gotta do something constructive while I'm waiting for Maggie to get here :)

#5 ·
shoot... 3rd in line (in this case) is the second loser :( :cry:

#8 ·
You're the best! Thanks :D

#14 ·
Who got it? Dayum, they were quick as shit. I thought I got a good jump on the phone!

#16 ·
Blah. not even a supporting member :(

#18 ·
"If You Ain't First, You're Last" - Ricky Bobby

#21 ·
So what kind of cost are we talking for these? What is the difference in these and the other axles??

P.S. I'm loving Hendrix more and more everday. Great deal and a great opportunity for the one who got them. I know these parts have been out for a while but.....need a tester for a maggie and headers????? lol

#26 ·
Ya know looking at it from a business perspective it would make more sense to go ahead and let me be the volunteer. Since i've already bought the original axles i wouldnt be buying the value version when they come out, so you really wouldnt be loosing a customer this way :D (at least not until i sell them off to someone else after the testing :D)

#27 ·
:pop2:

gotta love competition, the more options the better ..

any idea on when these will be available.. i know you said you need to test, just wondering

#31 ·
damn you jobless hobos always on the internet.

all these options make me all warm inside. i'm gonna try to get the company that makes better diffs for the gtos to come on here and hear us out about making some thing which would bolt in and withstand us putting thomas and his axles to a serious test.

#32 ·
so is this going to be a one axle fix... or what? give the details of what you are looking to do here...

est. cost
one or both sides
hp rating if both sides
est cost

lol

#35 ·
Just for the record guys,we are the ONLY drivetrain company that offer axles for the ctsv that has never had one single failure NONE period.We have been selling axles for years and are in all the record setting gtos with NO failures.We heard your cry for a cheaper solition but keep in mind you are going to be using your stock parts that were built for a V6!.I know several will never get to the level to NEED our pro axles but you can do it one time and be done.The reason will we offer this other solition is becase i know we can do it with the right parts to offer some piece of mind.There is a difference with Hendrix-Engineering parts ,buy the best Hendrix-Engineering:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.