Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Fellow UK BLS owners !

8K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  70eldo 
#1 ·
Hi all

is there any other UK BLS owners around?

Had mine, Luxury 1.9TiD Auto since June and loving it !

#2 ·
no other Uk owners ?

what about somebody in Europe ?

Mine actually broke to day !
but it's be recovered to the Main Dealers and is being looked after and hopefully back tomorrow with a new altnenator and some update to make it run better (firmware update!?!) all covered by the warranty ! :D

#3 ·
Congrats with the BLS!
I find it a great car which is unfortunately deeply depreciated and critisized. I know there are people in the UK, Holland and Germany who drive BLS, but they don't seem to find this forum. I don't know about you, but most BLS owners are new to Cadillac.

Hope you will enjoy the BLS for a long time. I am very curious though what the new Delta II platform will bring for the new BLS (or BTS, BT3, whatever) with rear wheel drive.

#8 ·
ooooooh rear wheel drive would be nice

I'm coming to the BLS after a 2002 E46 320SE d and that was nice

in fact the BLS with the BMW Diesel engine would be great !
I predict the now peekaboo ATS will in fact be the new BTS. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Nice for Cadillac that they could steal a customer from BMW ;)

#6 ·
One more uk Caddy owner here. absoluetly love, purchased used - 1.9tdi - was lookin at the saabs but saw this and fell in love. as above, after my alfa and bmw this is the most pleasurable to drive.
Just trying to locate the emblems from the keyfobs which in both of mine are missing!

Hello to fellow owners who like not to follow the croud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.