Cadillac Owners Forum banner

True Forged Custom Wheel GB 3/6-4/6

19K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  cobra29svt 
#1 · (Edited)

We have a large Ford Following. Time for GM to get on the Wagon!

these wheels are the same quality if not better than some of the other forged wheels on the market. We are offering these at a low price to get started, however once the GB sale price is over, they will go back up to our standard pricing. I am Offering these wheels at a substantial Discount. Please PM me for Pricing. We dont need to take measurements on a car. we already have them. our wheels are built by the same factory that makes Iforged's wheels. Boze, Strut and West Coast Corvettes (WCC) . I know iForged had some issues with the CTSv when they first came out they have it down now. whatever they can do, we can do.

To start off our new Vendorship, we are hosting a GB from now until May 6th on our True Forged wheels. All sets are custom made to order will take approximately 6-8 weeks to be completed. Chrome pieces will take an additional 2 weeks. However, to get the order started, we'll require a $500 deposit to be put down to start fabrication of your rims. Orders paid in full will receive a $50 discount. All wheels come standard in polished finish with polished lips and caps.

2 piece rims, 18s can come in 8, 9 and 10” widths only. To have 11” or any http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee243/TFWHEELS/Wheels/Victory.jpgincremental sizes costs more per wheel. 19” 2 piece wheels are only available in 8” and 10” widths; anything else is custom and costs extra per wheel. 17” and smaller diameters are ONLY available in 2 piece. Our 17” wheels will NOT clear Z06 or other big brakes. The assembly bolts (often referred to as rivets) are optional on 2 piece wheels. They are purely cosmetic. 3 piece wheels can come in any size between 7” and 10.5” for standard pricing. 11” to 13" are a bit extra per wheel.

We have a few options available to truly make these custom for your car and your liking. All wheels come standard in polished finish with polished lips and caps. The options available are as follows:

* Powdercoated Centers
* Brushed Centers
* Custom painted to match centers
* Chrome lips and caps
* Powdercoated lips
* Brushed lips
* Powdercoated assembly bolts
* All chrome wheels (centers, lips, caps)
* Custom etching any design on center caps

Click for slide show

Chicane

Chicane painted lip

Speed 5

Speed 6

Ravel in Chrome

Victory

Formula

Helix

PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE FOR OTHER STYLES

OLD SCHOOL

NEW SCHOOL

MILD to WILD You Decide!!!

Custom Etching examples. True Forged works with another vendor who can custom etch ANY logo onto their caps.

See less See more
#3 ·
can you shoot me a PM or mail @ bracester 'at' gmail.com for the formula 18's without rivets, the word 'Brace' (in some cool font) etched for centercaps, non v fitment, cts...thanks!

#7 ·
Man, great pricing. It just sucks that this is happening during tax season. Owning my own business, I have a huge tax bill due April 15th. And I haven't seen my tax guy yet. So I have no idea if I can swing new rims right now. I will probably know by April 6th though, so we'll see...

#10 ·
I hear you. I am counting on the people that are actually getting a return.
Because there are no Cadi's with these I think people are hesitant. Once mine get here people will see just how nice they are. I may be able to extend the GB due to the hesitation caused by lack of product to show on the cars.

#8 ·
Can you send me a PM with pricing on the Chicane and Sebring in a three piece staggered setup in 19”x8.5” and 19”x9.5” with black centers and polished lip? Also, how much do they weigh, and will we be able to use TPS with these?

Thanks

#12 ·
Hey I would be interested in a set of ravel 19X10 and 19X8..I can't PM but my email is edward.palmquist.2008@usmma.edu to get more info on pricing etc.

#17 ·
Please PM prices on the chicane style wheels in all of the 18" sizes available with pricing for two piece and three piece and different width options and different finish options.

Ok... are you ready for 20 questions?

What is the difference in price, weight, and appearance between the two-piece wheel and the three-piece wheel for this style?

What finishes are available and what is the price difference for the different finishes?

Will the tire pressure sensors fit?

Do you have any pictures of the chicane style wheels with six lugs?

Just double-checking these will fit the six-lug CTS-V right?

What style are the wheels on the 350z they don't look like the chicane because they have a different center?

It doesn't look like it but does anyone have these wheels on a V yet?

FYI I take great pictures and my car looks sharp so if I buy a set of these from you I'll reciprocate by hooking you up with some nice 10 megapixal shots from all angles with the car and wheels waxed up and good background lighting.

Here are a couple pictures I took of my vette so you know I'm not b.s.ing:

My Corvette is for sale by the way (shameless plug) :thumbsup:

#23 · (Edited)
Thanks for joining as a new vendor. We're always looking for folks willing to invest the time and effort and we hope your membership is profitable.

Now to your wheels. I think you should be careful posting pics of wheels with 3" lips unless you have pics of a V wearing them. Haven't seen a single vendor that has done that wide a lip, fit them over the brakes and didn't make the car look like a Matchbox hotrod with tires hanging way out of the fenders. If you're doing a car with similar specs/offsets/fender clearance/brakes to the V in 18-20" w/ 3" lips, please post them.

P.S. Your web site is seriously lacking "wheel on" pics. (just an observation)

#24 ·
Thanks for the welcome. The wheels are not just for the V. GM in general is where the company is trying to go. I feel the more options that are out there the healthier the community. As far as lips go. 2-2.75 inch lips is reasonable for a V in the rear. 3 May be pushing it. Yes we definitely need more pics of non ford vehicles. Hence the great deals in this group buy.

Geof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.