Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Southwest Discussion, Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011 in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Just wanted to see if any of you in or around San Antonio were interested in meeting up at the ...
    DRod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V :: K&N CAI | MAMO FAST 102 | KOOKS HEADERS

Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011

Just wanted to see if any of you in or around San Antonio were interested in meeting up at the Cars & Coffee (or Coffee & Rides as it's called here) event coming up on April 30. They take place on the LAST Saturday of every month.

Here's a great thread from another forum with photos from the Jan 2011 meet:
    http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48264

It's in the parking lot at the Panera Bread near 1604 & Blanco (1203 N. Loop 1604 West) from 8:30am to 11:00am.

BTW, I apologize to the admins for posting this in multiple forums. Newb mistake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011

Just a reminder for this Saturday! I'll be there at 7:00am. Hope to see you guys out!

Re: Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011

Great turnout for this event...and by the Caddy Nation. There were 9 Vs in attendance. Here are some pics I took. Didn't take as many as I'd like, but I met alot of great people.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/derrich...7626493572877/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.