Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Southwest Discussion, Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011 in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Just wanted to see if any of you in or around San Antonio were interested in meeting up at the ...
    DRod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V :: K&N CAI | MAMO FAST 102 | KOOKS HEADERS

Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011

Just wanted to see if any of you in or around San Antonio were interested in meeting up at the Cars & Coffee (or Coffee & Rides as it's called here) event coming up on April 30. They take place on the LAST Saturday of every month.

Here's a great thread from another forum with photos from the Jan 2011 meet:
    http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48264

It's in the parking lot at the Panera Bread near 1604 & Blanco (1203 N. Loop 1604 West) from 8:30am to 11:00am.

BTW, I apologize to the admins for posting this in multiple forums. Newb mistake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011

Just a reminder for this Saturday! I'll be there at 7:00am. Hope to see you guys out!

Re: Coffee & Rides: San Antonio - April 30, 2011

Great turnout for this event...and by the Caddy Nation. There were 9 Vs in attendance. Here are some pics I took. Didn't take as many as I'd like, but I met alot of great people.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/derrich...7626493572877/

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.