Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Arizona Cadillac Owners Stand Up!!!

25K views 51 replies 41 participants last post by  Semler 
#1 ·
Where are my Az Cadillac Representatives... Please Stand Up!!! All Arizona Cadimen just drop a line, say whats up just to let me know Im not the only one in Az rolling strictly Cadillacs...

#38 ·
Hows it going....I think I met up with Bryan last year at the Pavs. I have been trying to get the Cadi's to meet up for a while but it just never seems to work out. Maybe if I set a date and time for a few weeks down the road we can try to get this thing rolling. let me know what you think

#40 ·
It has been a few weeks and no one has started a Cadillac meet in AZ so this is my idea. Lets pick one Friday night in April to see who shows up. Maybe at an In and Out parking lot or something like that. Lets hear some suggestions and lets do this. My idea is to meet up at the IN-N-OUT by the 10 freeway and Ray road exit. Maybe the 19th of April?

#41 ·
Just bought a new 2012 Black Raven CTS-V coupe. Of course I'll be out fying (US Airlines) back on the 19th, love to meet up with you guys to shoot the breeze.

----------

Just noticed, member since 2008, my first post. Coming over from LS1GTO, just sold my GTO, had her 9 great years, hope the Cady treats as good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.